Monday, January 5, 2009

#31 Left

No really, he left. When he got home from work, I left to go exercise and he called me and told me to come home and when i pulled in, he was standing in the drive with a suitcase. So I just walked right by him, went inside and tended to my kids. Yes, there my kids. I would NEVER walk out on my kids, even though I have wanted to leave #31 so many times.

No I am not sad, a little relieved but not sad. I am sure this is just the beginning of the drama. You see, remember I said we only have one car? He left it here. How is he even getting to work?

He'll be back. The sad part is, I'm not sure I even want him to. Mark my words, my phone WILL ring tomorrow at 4:05pm and it WILL be him. "Can we talk ?" You see usually it's women who are irrational and do things without thinking. Once he decides or figures out how much child support and alimony he will owe me, he will be back. Mark my words.

So yea, I'm bummed, My step-dads in the ICU fighting for his life and my husband left me. I can't even go visit my step-dad now because I have to take care of 5,3 & 2. Thanks #31



03-rants Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh honey! I am so sorry! What is his problem right now? Or is this how it always is? You guys go to church right? Is there someone there you guys can talk to?

I feel so sad for you.

 

Made by Lena