Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Man

Now, don't let the title of this post fool you, I DO NOT have a new man:) But I REALLY NEED a Rent-a-Man!!!!

I just need someone to fix the broken cabinet in the kitchen, fix the very bad water pressure in my shower, shovel this disgusting snow, and clean up the basement that just flooded because of my washer!!! (which is off balance:))

Now, don't get me wrong, I will do my part, I will make him meals, clean the house, take care of the kids and give him his weekly sex:)

And don't take this personally, but I do not want a relationship with this man, more like a partnership!! Like 2 adult business like people.

Oh, one more thing, he MUST be good at doing homework with the kiddos because let me tell you, I think #5 & #7 go to school just so I can have an hours worth of homework to do every night!! You know, after I have worked all day, cooked dinner, cleaned my house, did our laundry and bathed the kids!! :)

6 comments:

Toyin O. said...

very funny:)

Anonymous said...

i just went through and read your blog from the time that you and your husband first started having problems, and i am not saying that he is not to blame at all, but your attitude didnt seem much better than his, and im sure you blogging about it all wasnt helping the marriage either. had you been focused on your marriage it might have worked out.

putu yudhi said...

hay sist,,
I hope all your dreams come true!!

nice to meet u. follow me

HOUSTON MOMMY 101 said...

If your in the Houston area. I have someone who can fix that broken cabinet!!!

Anonymous said...

I just saw the dates on your blog. Duh. I hope things are getting better for you.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings and happy new year...

May it bring for you joy, love and happiness overflowing.

 

Made by Lena